- What a way to celebrate the birth of the good Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - working. Um... I don't think so. But I'd also like to give birthday shout outs to BFF's sister Ang and my childhood buddy, Nissan. Hope you have a happy one.
- I want to thank those of you who left comments 2 posts down for your words of support and encouragement. I cried a bit on Friday night... well a lot... but that was and will be the last time I shed tears over this. No sense crying over spilled milk.
- If today wasn't a holiday, I would be starting school.
- I may officially no longer be able to consume fried foods. Have you heard of Buffalo Blasts at the Cheesecake Factory? Chicken Breast, Cheese and Spicy Buffalo Sauce, all stuffed in a Spiced Wrapper and fried until crisp. Served with Celery Sticks and Blue Cheese Dressing? Yeah. That also equals an illin' Randi. Sheesh.
- Fuck the Patriots. Seriously. Tom Brady? I'm over you and I don't even watch football.
I think that's all I've got in me. No one's likely to read today anyway. Hope you all enjoy your day off work, bastards.