1.21.2008

Birthdays Was the Worst Days

  • What a way to celebrate the birth of the good Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - working. Um... I don't think so. But I'd also like to give birthday shout outs to BFF's sister Ang and my childhood buddy, Nissan. Hope you have a happy one.
  • I want to thank those of you who left comments 2 posts down for your words of support and encouragement. I cried a bit on Friday night... well a lot... but that was and will be the last time I shed tears over this. No sense crying over spilled milk.
  • If today wasn't a holiday, I would be starting school.
  • I may officially no longer be able to consume fried foods. Have you heard of Buffalo Blasts at the Cheesecake Factory? Chicken Breast, Cheese and Spicy Buffalo Sauce, all stuffed in a Spiced Wrapper and fried until crisp. Served with Celery Sticks and Blue Cheese Dressing? Yeah. That also equals an illin' Randi. Sheesh.
  • Fuck the Patriots. Seriously. Tom Brady? I'm over you and I don't even watch football.

I think that's all I've got in me. No one's likely to read today anyway. Hope you all enjoy your day off work, bastards.

:op

3 comments:

Hella said...

Hey I read this today!
But then again I am in Canada where Martin Luther King jr. day isn't a holiday for us......but I am at home sick :(
Just wanted to let you know that there is someone in the great white north who was checkin in on ya......oh and I hate football so Fuck the Patriots....um......yeah!

JsTzznU said...

OUCH!! And what did good ol Brady do to YOU!

JsT sayn...

Lisa..... said...

I had to work on MJK too! and it was a pretty crappy night in cancerland. I feel like drinking.