1.29.2008

Back To School

Can you believe this is what I get to look at on my commute to school? Damn. California is awesome. Not only do we get agriculture and beaches, we also get snow capped mountains. Like, the Pacific Ocean would technically be right behind you if this is what you are viewing. Maybe a little to your right but you get the gist. Incredible. So far so good on the school front. My Spanish class is pretty much completely in Spanish - go figure - but I'm actually able to understand everything. When it comes to speaking and writing, I clam up like crazy. What's with the nerves? Maybe I should just do a tequila shot before class. Did you know tequila is one of the only liquors that acts as as stimulant? That's a little tidbit for you to drop at cocktail parties. You'll thank me later. My California History professor looks like he could be Jack Black's father. He's got the best voice and he's totally hilarious. I have a feeling this semester will prove to be very interesting. Already, an 18-year old has invited me to accompany her to Mexico to go clubbing... So... I mean... Anything is possible, right?

4 comments:

ceedee said...

Soooo pretty! I like home :)

Maine said...

I suppose that explains why tequila always makes me feel 20% more likely to get up and do something stupid, where other liquors make me just want to sit down and fall asleep.

Katy said...

California does have a lot to offerr but it is pretty 'spensive

JsTzznU said...

SO Randi, is that Big Bear or Baldy??? From that angle, I'd say Big Bear =)

I'd have to agree with the tequila! Seeing how I once danced on table tops after doing too many shots. Thank God I was in a bar in Mammoth on a ski trip so no one who knew me saw it LOL