1. What was your favorite book as a kid?
If we are talking little kid, I had a fondness for Corduroy the Bear. Bigger kid? Tiger Eyes or essentially anything by Judy Blume and The Babysitters Club series.
2. If you were stranded on that proverbial desert island (again!), what book or books (up to 5) would you want to have with you?
I think I'd like to have the Harry Potter collection, a dictionary and the bible. Those ought to last. Yes, I know that's more than 5. No, I don't care. I'm not planning on packing for my desert island stranding anyway so back off!
3. What was the first "naughty" book you read and in what way was it naughty?
Some godawful Harlequin romance novel of my Grandma Elsie's that spoke of thrusting and quivering. That pretty much says it all.
4. If you were to publish your autobiography today, what would be the title?
Since the ol' blog is as close to an autobiography I plan on writing I would call it Randi's Random Rantings.
5. Would you rather look at nude pictures/pornography or read erotic fiction and why?
I don't have a penchant for any of these things. Nude pictures don't turn me on so much however I do think the nude human body is a perfect subject for photography and art. Erotic fiction bores me because it doesn't really teach me anything. I rarely read to get off. Porn gets old after a while. My imagination works best.
Bonus (as in optional):Do you know the whereabouts today of the first person with whom you had sex?
Last time I saw him he was at the Pacific View mall in Ventura with his 2 daughters and his wife. His wife with whom he happened to have been sleeping with while we were still dating. One of those daughters to be born 9 months to the day of our break up. Oh, to be 18 again. Anyway, this leads me to believe he is still local.
Questions from here