12.04.2007

TMI Tuesday

1. If your partner buys you a sexy little "something" is it a present for you or for your partner?
It has been years and years since a "partner" has purchased me something sexy but I think he had both of us in mind.
2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"?
a.) Independent
b.) Great smile
c.) A "bear" of a man
3. On a scale of 1-10, how good a cook are you?
Dude, I don't cook. I'm a preparer of many food items but cooking isn't my bag. I guess I'd give myself a 5 here. Average.
4. Tattoos: Love them or hate them. On you? On a partner?
I love them! I have 5. If the art is good what's not to like? I take a pass on dudes that have "Trust No Bitch" tattooed on their neck though.
5. Stubble: Good or bad? How often do you shave?
Stubble can be good but it can also itch like a mo'fo. I shave a couple times a week if the spirit moves me. I suppose if I was gettin' frisky with someone I'd shave more often.
Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)?
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

Nah, just kidding.
Sexual - cuddles and kisses on the neck.
Non-Sexual - puppies, coffee and Ethan.

Per usual, questions come from here.

4 comments:

Buzz said...

Aww man, I was hoping you'd try my TMI...

It's all good. I always dig your answers.

Coodence said...

1. If your partner buys you a sexy little "something" is it a present for you or for your partner?
I'd say partner.

2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"?
a.) Hot
b.) Awesome
c.) Smart

3. On a scale of 1-10, how good a cook are you?
I'd say I'm an 8, always trying new things have a lot to learn. What I try is usually good, sometimes delicious.

4. Tattoos: Love them or hate them. On you? On a partner?
I love them! Babe's got lots and they are super freakin awesome.

5. Stubble: Good or bad? How often do you shave?
I don't mind it on others, can't stand it on me. I shave my legs every day. I'm also Indian.

Buzz said...

1. I'd have to say both.

2. a)Tall over short
b)Awesome Skin
c)Ying to my Yang
d)I can make them laugh
e)Has great "Mommy Potential"

3. Humbly? 8. Egotistically? 12.

4. I like mine, but have a new idea for another one, can't wait to execute it. Partner? Has to be done well and complimentary, but yeah I dig em.

5. Stubble is fine, sherwood forrest? No thanks. I shave as the teaching schedule permits. Can't be fuzzy when I'm teaching. I stay well groomed, lets just put it that way.

Optional?

Sexual? Too many to list, probably my all time favorite is when a breath (or gasp) is taken simultaneously...

Non Sexual? "I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off..."

Itchy said...

Nobody's ever bought me a sexy little something. hmph! HMPH!