12.06.2007

I Give It A "Bee"

I learned a lot while watching Bee Movie:
1. Patrick Warburton has the best voice in show business.
2. I like Renee Zellweger a lot better when I don't have to look at her pinched up little face.
3. Jerry Seinfeld and Oprah Winfrey must be tight like two butt cheeks if he managed to get her high-falootin' ass to do a voice over.
4. The dwindling bee population has dire consequences.
5. And everyone's job, no matter how little, is important.

I really enjoyed watching this movie. I'm sure the fact that it was both born of Dreamworks and is animated has a lot to do with that. Ultimately, though, if I was a chirruns, I think I would be utterly bored by it. But that's just my opinion. I especially like the pushpin/bee stinger sword fight between a loading dock worker and Seinfeld's character and there were a few other laugh out loud moments but I don't think I'm telling anyone to rush out and see this one. I'm just glad I got to go for free! Oh yeah, watch out for the bear in the courtroom. Hilarity.

5 comments:

Coodence said...

2. I like Renee Zellweger a lot better when I don't have to look at her pinched up little face.

HERE HERE!

Itchy said...

OMG! I saw a movie before you did! HA!

I liked it. I love Jerry. I love it when he yells. It's funny.

Buzz said...

I like the way family guy represents Zelwegger as an ant-eater.

Warburton is the man, for sure. Ever since he played Kronk in Emporers new groove he's made me laugh.

Sheen V said...

I love that movie too! I can't believe it didn't get better reviews.

exile said...

i was going to take my mom to see it in the theaters (she likes movies like this) but i didn't hear too many reviews...

where the hell have you been!


(is it still in theaters?)