12.11.2007

Another TMI Tuesday

1. Are you and early shopper or a late shopper?
Dudes, I am DONE shopping! Woot Woot!
2. What is your favorite cartoon (current or past)?
I'm going to have to go with Family Guy here.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how competent are you on home repair projects?
I give myself an 8 here. I'm no pro but I'm definitely picking up the slack when it comes to my no skills having dad.
4. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Hands down I would say it has to be making pizzelles with Ma and Gran though I have to miss it this year. Sad.
5. Describe your favorite kiss? Do you give it or receive it?
Any "kiss" coming from Ethan is always a good time. I mostly give because receiving would require me being covered with his slobber. Oh, babies and their open mouth kisses.
Bonus (as in optional):What is the best holiday gift you have ever gotten? Best you've given?
I am always happy with all my gifts. The most useful has been my camera that I got last year but my favorite is probably my diamond earrings. Best I've given? Well... I don't know. My gifts tend to border on safe and practical as opposed to outstanding.

Questions are from here.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

1. Are you and early shopper or a late shopper?
Late!
2. What is your favorite cartoon (current or passed)?
Animaniacs.I wonder if it still comes on?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how competent are you on home repair projects?
2 or 3. Don't do them very often.
4. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I like the rolled out sugar cookie making, but also love decorating the tree.
5. Describe your favorite kiss? Do you give it or receive it?
Nah.
Bonus (as in optional):What is the best holiday gift you have ever gotten? Best you've given?
My diamond earrings were the best gift ever. Also loved my pink coat from my Ma. Best I've given...Framed pics from our wedding were pretty neat.