11.25.2007

Read This Book

I just finished reading Case Histories by Kate Atkinson. I feel like it would be in your best interest to read it as well. I'd heard about this via the last article in an old Entertainment Weekly. HLP loaned me her copy randomly and I devoured it. Stephen King's cover blurb sums it up best:
"Not just the best novel I read this year,
but the best mystery of the decade... I defy any reader not to feel
a combination of delight and amazement."
The story revolves around several cases taken on by a private detective named Jackson. One missing person, one unsolved murder and a mystery disappearance... they all tie together so nicely. And it's quite British so I adored it. Go ahead, grab yourself a copy.

1 comment:

ceedee said...

I totally agree - I loved that book! Just lent it to me mam!