11.08.2007

Brooks & Boobs

Garth Brooks "retired" some time ago. For a while he had a promotion with Wal*Mart but since I don't generally set foot in that hell hole of a store, I was unable to support him in his golden years. Now, he has teamed up with Susan G. Komen to release an Ultimate Hits fundraising compilation. With every CD sold, $10 goes to breast cancer research. This collection consists of 2 discs totalling 33 songs, 3 of them new, and a DVD with 33 videos for only $15 plus S&H. Now that's quite a steal! For all of you honky tonkers that stop by, I highly recommend making a donation. I did and I am just pleased as punch with the purchase! Not only are you helping to preserve precious boobs, but you get to celebrate the master of country music. What I wouldn't give to see this guy perform live. Too bad his shows sell out in milliseconds. Sigh.

3 comments:

Buzz said...

Saw him live 11 whole years ago here in the Whales Vagina.

It was a great show. Amazing show.

Sassy One said...

My brother once stole a life size cardboard cutout of Garth and put it in my room while I slept. I woke up in the middle of the night to see his silhouette and screamed bloody murder....

Just a random Garth story.

Anonymous said...

Good to see people with money are supporting boobs.
Huge Tits Milf