10.02.2007

TMI Tuesday

1. Early bird or night owl?
I really don't think I qualify as either. More of a mid-day sort of gal. If given the choice I'd stay in bed until I was ready to get up and I'd go to sleep when I was ready to go to sleep. No matter what the time. I am capable of getting up at Oh'Dark Early and am able to stay awake until the sun rises. I just generally don't.
2. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking?
Smart. Good looking is temporary but smarts tend to last a long time. Unless, of course, you have a debilitating case of Alzheimer's. Then it's a whole other ball game.
3. Do you gossip?
Seriously? Everyone gossips. If they didn't, the tabloid business wouldn't be thriving, half the websites in the world wouldn't exist and we wouldn't have anything to talk about.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
I'm willing to try anything once but I have my limits so I guess I'd give myself an 8.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how good a kisser do you think you are?
Have you seen these lips of mine? My tongue can touch the tip of my nose. Perfect 10, bitches.
Bonus (as in optional):What do you consider the biggest turn on out of the following? a) lingerie b) movies c) toys d) role playing e) leather f) none of this does anything for me
I'd probably pick movies but the biggest turn on for me is chemistry. If I'm not with the right guy, nothing can get me going. If I am with the right guy, anything can.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

dear blog world:

this:
"I am capable of getting up at Oh'Dark Early and am able to stay awake until the sun rises."

Is a lie. Randi is incapable of staying awake past eleven and has been known to sleep at nearly every party to which I've taken her.

Doesn't say much for the parties, does it? HA!