10.08.2007

No, Not Ketamine

Today is day 1 of a 14-day Special K Challenge. Apparently, by the end of this 2-week period, it is rumored that I will go down a jean size and/or approximately 5 pounds. Awesome. So here goes:

Breakfast
Bowl of Special K (any variety) with 2/3 cup skim milk and fruit (or I think it was a Special K frozen waffle if you aren't feeling cereal. I have no waffles.)
Lunch
Another serving of cereal or a Special K Protein Meal Bar with fruit
Dinner
Eat dinner per usual (unless you're me and think "usual dinner" is an entire medium pizza)

Fruits and veggies for snacks
Beverages per usual (though I assume this does not include beer)

2 additional daily snacks allowed:
Special K Protein Snack Bar
Special K2O Protein Water
Special K Cereal Bars
Special K Snack bites

Yeah... by the time I got out of the market with enough food (hopefully) to last the 2 weeks I had dropped a cool $70. For cereal. Hardly seems right. In addition to this crash diet, I will also be walking for at least 45 minutes in the evening and attempting to do the Crunch Super Slimdown Pilates Yoga Blend DVD a few times a week in the mornings. That is quite possibly the most intense 40 minutes I've ever had on my living room floor... I mean, except for that one time...

1 comment:

Itchy said...

Um...not that I think I'm fabulous or anything but....well....based on certain comments 'round the flickr and other areas of my life I am rather fabulous at the moment. Oh yeah. I said it. So, given that I'll tell you this - I eat Special K cereal for breakfast and a Special K protein bar for lunch and then dinner as usual. True story!