10.15.2007

Monday Musings

I have quite a few photos to upload that I took over the weekend but I thought I'd throw up some snippets anyway just so I'm not accused of hating my blog:
  • Kings lost to the Bruins 8 to 6 but I wasn't too devastated as John Krasinski (Jim) and Steve Carell (Michael) of The Office fame were in attendance and I totally got to see them on the jumbotron and I was screaming like an 8th grader at a New Kids on the Block concert. See?
  • On Saturday I rode my bicycle from my folks' house to my apartment as it has been collecting dust in their garage for over a year. I locked it in my car parking space because I am unable to schlep a bicycle upstairs and I got a ticket from my apartment manager saying I was illegally parked.
  • Sunday was brunch and do you know what that means? It means I am not really doing the Special K diet as instructed. I'm a rebel. Since food is very important to me, I modified the diet a bit. Considering I exercised 5 out of 7 days last week, I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Nope. It is what it is.
  • In lieu of being a cat for the umpteenth Halloween in a row, I am stepping outside of my comfort zone. Buzz invited me to a costume party and we've decided to go as Peter and Lois Griffin from The Family Guy. I got an orange wig last night and it kicks ass. What are you going to be?

2 comments:

Buzz said...

Petah...

:o)

Itchy said...

I'll probably be nothing. Or, I could put on my pirate patch and my fairy wings and be a pirate fairy. That could work...