10.03.2007

Funny Bunny

Happy Hump Day!
The other day HLP mentioned that there were free bunnies in her neighborhood. I hear "free" and my ears perk up because I'm always on the lookout for a bargain. Apparently the look on my face expressed that because she got really serious and told me "As in independent, not money." Boy, did that get me going. Independent bunnies. Have you ever heard such a thing? They have a job. A car payment. They pay rent. They don't need anyone. Or maybe they can't decide if they're Democrats or Republicans. I guess my question is, what's wrong with HLP? Wouldn't one normally say that those bunnies were "wild" or "feral?" Nope. They're independent. Independent bunnies.

3 comments:

Itchy said...

Nope. The bunnies are independent and there on a "Look at me and how independent I am trip." They can travel to and fro. And see what they want to see. And buy expensive jewelry and be independent all day long.

Way to go bunnies! Way to go...

Sassy One said...

Maybe you could find an independent bunny sugar daddy?

Coodence said...

the word feral totally grosses me out.