10.02.2007

The Baconator

What it should look like How it actually looks

Six strips of hickory smoked bacon piled high atop two 1/4 lb. patties of fresh, never frozen, beef. Complete with two slices of American cheese. The Baconator is 830 calories all by its lonesome. Holy shit. I totally ate it. And the fries. And washed it down with a coke. I can never, never complain about being overweight again if this is what I consider acceptable behavior. However, I will claim that I ate this for scientific purposes only and that it will be my first and last Baconator. Good Lord. No wonder the world is full of fat asses.

6 comments:

Buzz said...

I ain't mad atcha... Gotta try it at least once. It's like a badge of honor.

B.

Coodence said...

Freakynasty.

exile said...

ugly as hell, but oh so tasty

Itchy said...

I'm going to ignore the fact that you pointed out how many calories are in that thing and continue to eat one whenever I see fit.

Buzz said...

Atta Girl itchy...


Only live once, right?

Sassy One said...

One smell of the baconator and I was queasy!
It's all about the spicy chicken for me.