10.11.2007

20 Days Til Halloween

What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Hands down, The Shining. The Exorcist probably could have been a contender had Chente not joked through it the entire time.
What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?
I think I answered this in a TMI Tuesday not too long ago but it was definitely the full-on head-to-toe leopard suit.
Given enough money what would be your fantasy Halloween costume?
I have always just wanted to be thin enough to be something slutty. Ideally? Catwoman's rubber suit. Like, the actual one Michelle Pfeiffer wore in Batman Returns.
When was the last time you went trick-or-treating?
It's been years. Nothing irritates my folks more than big kids trick-or-treating so it was forbidden when we reached high school.
What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Anything Reese's but I'd probably have to choose the Pieces because of their connection with E.T. and their festive fall colors.
Tell us about a scary nightmare you once had?
Most of my nightmares involved being chased or fleeing for my life. I don't recall specifics generally.
What is your supernatural fear?
I get nervous in dark hallways when I'm alone.
What is your 'creepy-crawly' fear?
Big ol' thick juicy spiders that look like they have bones and squish all loud.
Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go bump in the night?
As HLP will testify, we didn't have much luck last year when we went to the "haunted" Olivas Adobe so I don't have much experience in this genre. However, once in high school, BFF and I were driving around town and I will put it on my mother that I saw a UFO.
Would you stay overnight in a real haunted house?
Sure. Unless it's the one in Amityville. All those flies? No thanks.
Are you a traditionalist or a creative carver of your Jack-O'Lantern?
I'm sort of traditional with an edge. I definitely like carving faces but a couple years ago I totally carved Skurvy. Neat.
How much do you decorate your house at Halloween?
Since I have a tiny apartment I'm pretty limited but I do have a SPOOKY sign up, some festive place mats and a Halloween tree.
What do you want on your tombstone?
Much like HDW, I'm tempted to list pizza toppings. There's no way in this day and age anyone can take this question seriously.

3 comments:

Itchy said...

I shall now share the scariest dream I ever had:

I was pregnant and I went into premature labor. In a haunted house. Filled with zombies. And there were all these evil nurses in there that were pretending to help me but they would not get my husband for me and I escaped from the bed and was running all over the hospital looking for him and the zombies were trying to bite me and blood was pouring down my legs. All night long I was running from room to room looking and begging for my husband and he was never there. Nobody would help me find him. He never came. I had to fight zombies all alone. Terrible...

Buzz said...

My biggest fear?

Swarms of bees or flies or no-see-ums or chiggers.

That and Mayonaise.

Oh, and having a chainsaw kick back off of a log and cut my junk off. Hell I worry more about that than anything...


B.

exile said...

awwww, if you knock on my door i'll give you candy... of course, candy for randi is beer... so i think i'll have some around here somewhere