9.18.2007

TMI Tuesday

1. What is one thing a your significant other could do to you to rock your world?
He could do anything that is unexpected and/or unrequested. There's really nothing better than a sweet, thoughtful surprise. It could be something as simple as washing the dishes without being asked or just deciding that today would be a nice day to bring me some daisies. I'm not too difficult to please. It thrills me if he just knows my favorite color.
2. Which super power (ability to turn invisible, ability to read people's thoughts, or invulnerability) would you take and why?
Invulnerability if those three are my only choices. And why you ask? Because I am super vulnerable to many things and I think it is a detriment. I'm vulnerable to indulgences and constantly worry about my weight. I'm vulnerable to the needs of others and therefore put my own needs to the side. Also, there are times when people will say something in jest or off the cuff and I will take it to heart in the worst way... So it seems like a selfish super power to have but that's ok. I'm done saving everyone. I'll leave that to Batman.
3. Would you rather be tied up or tie someone else up? Why?
I would not really love being tied up and here's why. Have you ever read Stephen King's Gerald's Game? There's your answer. That book effed me up.
4. What is your best physical and non physical asset?
I think my best physical trait is my eyes though the men I work with would probably pick my Hugh Jass or perky bosoms. Non-physical? I would say it is my loyalty. It makes me a good friend and a reliable employee. But I guess you didn't ask why this time.
5. If they were naming new dwarfs beyond the seven what would your name be and why?
Since Sleepy is taken I guess I would call myself Spastic. It seems pretty self-explanatory but frankly I think I am a weirdo. I also have very unpredictable moods and a strange sense of humor. I just think it's fitting. GET OFF ME!
Bonus: What's the most embarrassing thing you ever bought?
Aside from questionable CDs in the vein of Color Me Badd? I guess it would have to be my super nifty "toy" with two vibrating and rotating speeds and a beaver with an extended tongue to tickle that special place. There. I said it.

Questions are from here.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

Ha! I tried to answer this on my blog, but got tripped up by the tie me up tie me down question.

I'm just not sure if my mother in law wants to know which I'd prefer - to tie babe up or to have him tie me up. :O

LOL

Buzz said...

Good Stuff...