9.04.2007

TMI Tuesday

1. What did you eat for dinner yesterday?
A cheeseburger, a hot dog and baked beans. Washed down by several beers. Hooray for Labor Day BBQs.
2. How much cash is in your wallet right now?
$35, why did you need some? Is this a stick up?
3. What have you done to avoid being flirted with by someone you didn't like?
I usually clam up when I'm uncomfortable. Lately, though, I simply tell the person in a nice way not to waste their time. As if I'm being constantly flirted with. Or if I can even be choosy at this stage in my life.
4. Do you believe the theory "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
I don't believe that theory. I think if you want to cheat you will, if you don't want to you won't.
5. Describe your sex life in two words.
Fairly consistent.
Bonus (as in optional): Would you/have you ever paid money for sex?
I would not pay for sex, no. Will I accept money from someone I'm having sex with? Absolutely. But that's generally not for services rendered. I just like taking money from people.
Questions came from here.

3 comments:

Coodence said...

TMI Tuesday - my answers

1. What did you eat for dinner yesterday?
Shared a sando with babe, french fries, and corn on the cob.
2. How much cash is in your wallet right now?
$5.00
3. What have you done to avoid being flirted with by someone you didn't like?
nervous laughter and walking away.
4. Do you believe the theory "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
yup.
5. Describe your sex life in two words.
good fun

Bonus (as in optional): Would you/have you ever paid money for sex?
Nope.

Itchy said...

In regards to #3? I would have to be aware that I was being flirted with to then avoid it. I'm so unaware of things of that nature. I'm oblivious!

hotdrwife said...

I'm like itchy - if someone is flirting, I never catch on. Ever. And then when I do, it's like in the cartoons when someone has an anvil dropped on their heads .... "ooooooooooh, DUH!"