9.17.2007

This Post Brought To You By The Letters A.D.D.

This weekend was full of nephew time and some serious housekeeping. I also did some "personal inventory" and thought I'd throw up some random, weekend wrap-up business. What else is there to do on a Monday? Surely not work...
  • I put a diamond and emerald ring for myself on layaway on Friday. I have six months to pay it off. I'm using it as incentive to better my life.
  • The weight gain monster has revisited me. I am currently banning myself from candy, soda, fast food, and beer drinking/pot smoking during the week. Weekends won't be a free-for-all but I definitely won't be so strict then.
  • School needs to be on the forefront of my priorities. I actually read a chapter for school yesterday. And will continue to do my homework as assigned henceforth seeing as this shit ain't cheap so I might as well stop robbing myself.
  • How is it that I used to be able to wake up at 5 a.m. to exercise before work and now can't seem to rise and shine before 7 a.m.? I'm going to try and start walking before I come into the office lest I surrender my butt to its inevitable destiny of "OFFICE ASS" which looks something like this: (_Y_)
  • I bought tickets to see Travis in concert in November and couldn't be more enthusiastic about it. Such a good band. You should check 'em out.
  • I had bought tickets for a Tom Jones concert on the 28th and then realized I already had tickets for that same night for a Dodger game that I had invited Gerg, his new fiance and Buzz to. Whoopsie! Now mom and dad get to find out "What's new, pussycat?" and I will cheer on the boys in blue.
That about does it. Have a good week, y'all.

1 comment:

Itchy said...

I've had to come to accept the cold, hard truth...I have office ass. I can't fight it any longer. It is flat and it there is nothing I can do about it...I will mourn no longer for the loss of whatever ass I may have at one point in my life had.