9.13.2007

Shnippets

  • Shana Tova! It's Rosh Hashanah (In English: Happy New Year, It's Jewish New Year!)
  • It's also Ramadan so watch out for hungry Muslims
  • Miss Molly is getting fixed today so please keep her soon-to-be-barren ass in your thoughts.
  • Season 3 of The Office is now available on DVD and I have it and I love it and don't understand how Pam and Jim aren't a couple in real life though I am sure Jenna Fischer is quite happy in her marriage. ***I stand corrected. Apparently Jenna has separated from her hubby of 6 years.
  • If you're looking for a good book to read, I'd like to take this opportunity to recommend Sara Gruen's Water For Elephants. Now that school is back in session it may very well be the last book I read for pleasure for some time. There are two stories going on simultaneously, one is the present life of an elderly man in a nursing home and the other is his flashbacks to his youth spent working as a veterinarian for a circus. It's also a period piece so it's quite colorful and there is a delicious little love triangle for added drama.

6 comments:

Coodence said...

Ki borrow it?

ceedee said...

I think Pam is getting a divorce....seem to have read that somewheres...

Itchy said...

Yup...I had to go research. Seems that Jenna is getting a divorce:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=27753303&blogID=307126978

No word on Jim's status...

Good luck to Miss Molly!

Rach said...

How ironic that the book it next on my 'to read' list. Good recommendation!

Angela said...

That is my favorite picture of Jenna Fischer and John K. I received s3 of of the Office last week, and I love it...Esp. the bloopers!

Shora said...

OMG, I love them together too! I mean, assuming WE can't have him. I just bought season 3 on DVD myself... now I'm scrambling to watch the entire thing by Sept 27 so I can start watching season 4 "live". Nothing like a good Office overdose.

Happy weekend babe!