9.19.2007

On The Train With BFF

L A S T
1. Friend you saw: QuasiBeau
2. Talked to on the phone: Bossman
3. Text: Buzz, both ways.
4. IMed: John
T O D A Y
1. Wearing? Black jeans, gray sweater, black Chucks
2. Better than yesterday? Too early to tell
T O M O R R O W
1. Is: one day closer to the weeekend
2. Got any plans: Tattoo?
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: That it has to be spent at work
F A V O R I T E
1. Number: 7
2. Color: Blue
3. Season: Fall
C U R R E N T L Y
1. Missing someone: Yes
2. Mood: Headachy
3. Wanting to: be at home watching Season 5 of Family Guy
S A D S E C T I O N
1. Have you ever really cried your heart out? Yes
2. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Nope
3. Have you ever cried on your friend's shoulder? Too often
4. Do you cry when you get an injury? Depends
H A P P Y S E C T I O N
1. Are you a happy person? For the most part
2. What can always make you happy? Ethan
3. Do you wish you were happier? I'd rather be happier than sadder
4. Is being happy overrated? The idea of perfection equating to happiness is
5. Can music make you happy? It can definitely cheer me up
L O V E S E C T I O N
1. Anyone besides your family ever said they loved you? Yes
2. Have you ever told someone you loved them? I pity the person that hasn't
H A T E S E C T I O N
1. Who do you actually hate? Paris Hilton gets me pretty pissed as does Dubya
2. Have you ever made a hate list? Wow. I'm not Columbine.
3. Are you a mean bully? I can be
4. Do you like George Bush? See above
E V E R :
[x] ridden in a taxi
[ ] jumped a ramp on a bike
[x] been used
[x] been fired
[ ] celebrated New Year's in Times Square or Disney World
[x] gone on a blind date.
[x] a crush on a teacher
[ ] celebrated Mardi-Gras in New Orleans.
[x] been to Europe.
[x] been to Australia
[ ] been to Asia
[x] skipped class.
[ ] played Spin The Bottle.
[x] had a sleepover.
[x] gone ice skating.
[x] had your tonsils taken out
[ ] have or had a truck
[ ] totaled a car.

2 comments:

Buzz said...

I'm going to do this one...

Rach said...

Haven't done a meme for ages, think your answers have inspired me honey. Great reading