9.26.2007

Hump Day Happenings

  • A very happy birthday shout out goes to my Hetero Life Partner today! She is the ripe young age of 31 and looking better than ever. I still can't believe I've known this woman since the first grade and still decide to remain her friend after all these years of abuse. Love you, chica!
  • Dropped off Vehicular this morning for her 50K mile service. So many miles she and I have travelled yet I have no idea where we've been.
  • Really want to drop my Business Finance class. I have no idea what I'm doing there. Apparently, though, I need the prof's permission. That blows. Truly? I just don't see myself ever doing stocks and bonds or calculating capital interest yields blah blah blah ever in my life. Nor am I able to commit to memory the many formulas I will need to do such things.
  • Went to the doctor yesterday and he doubled my Prozac dosage. I don't know if it's too soon to tell but last night I actually stayed up until 10:30 (monumental) and woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed before the alarm goes off. That? Never happens.
  • The Dodgers have decided to give up before the end of the season and are currently breaking my heart. The only reason I even want to go to the game on Friday is to see Buzz (yay!) and eat one last dog. Sigh. Thank God for hockey.

1 comment:

Sassy One said...

Yeah..the Jays suck too. But like you said, thank god for hockey! Go Leafs!!