8.08.2007

What's In A (Middle) Name

Sassy did the Middle Name Meme so I stole it from her because I'm not creative this week.

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

My middle name is Anne.

A - Anal retentive. I sort of stole this from Sassy but it applies to me. I have OCD tendencies for sure. Never leave the house without making sure it's straightened up and that the dishes are washed. My desk at work literally looks as though I do nothing all day...

N - Nice. Although in some cases that can be a four-letter word, I'm proud to say that I'm a nice gal. Mind you, I have my moments but for the most part I hear I'm pretty pleasant. Sweet comes up quite often. Hard to believe, eh?

N - Nefarious. When I'm good, I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm evil. Don't cross me.

E - Educated. Boy am I glad Sassy did this already or I'd have nothing to steal... I'm still in college working on my bachelor's degree at the ripe old age of 30 but I'm also always on a quest for knowledge. I love non-fiction books and live for educational programming.

I tag BFF, Crusty, Buzz and Itchy. Do it or don't. See if I care.

3 comments:

Buzz said...

Roger, I'll do it...

Stand by for my post later on.

Anne... 'Memeber when I guessed it and got it right?

I rule.

-buzz

Itchy said...

Hmmm....my middle name huh? I'll think about it. You know I'm all paranoid and schtuff though. :)

Sassy One said...

Well done! :)