Questions are here. And until I get out of this funk, we'll be seeing a lot of these.
1. Define "infidelity" as it relates to a relationship. Have you ever been guilty of infidelity? Have you ever been the victim of infidelity? Have you ever been a participant in someone else's infidelity?
In my humble opinion infidelity is being dishonest in a relationship. I am guilty of this and have been the victim as well. I do not condone cheating or lying so I hope that I was not a participant in encouraging anyone.
2. What is the last thing you stole?
Cable. Though I don't consider it stealing, I bet they do. The dummies didn't disconnect it when I said I didn't want it so I had it free for a year.
3. Name one place in your country that you have never been but would like to visit and why.
I would like to visit New Orleans for Mardi Gras because it just seems like an all-American thing to do. Plus, I'm all about helping the growth of communities and that place got it bad.
4. What movies can you watch over and over again?
Wedding Singer. Tommy Boy. Most any 80s comedy. Anything with Will Ferrell or Steve Carell. I'm a habitual re-watcher.
5. Who is the last person you saw naked?
Aside from myself this morning in the mirror I guess that would be Eli.
Bonus (as in optional): In honor of the 237 reasons we have sex study. Tell us at least five but not more than ten reason you have had sex.
3. Desire to sleep afterward
4. Feels good
5. Good times