8.16.2007

Thanks, BFF

Finish the sentences:
1. I've come to realize that my ex is: not really my ex.
2. I am listening to: my fingers hit the keyboard.
3. I talk: too much when really people just want me to listen.
4. I love: E.
5. My best friend(s): keep me going.
WE LOST #6, SOMEONE CALL SEARCH & RESCUE!
7. I lost the ability: make a wookie sound when they removed my tonsils.
8. I hate it when: I don't get my way.
9. Love is: a many splendored thing.
10. Marriage is: eluding me.
11. Somewhere, someone is: kicking themselves for fucking me over.
12. I'll always be: working on improving myself.
13. I have a crush on: Jim from The Office.
14. The last time I cried was: when I took a joke too personally.
15. My cell phone: will be ready for upgrade on August 25th.
16. When I wake up in the morning: I always hit the snooze at least once.
17. Before I go to sleep at night: I snuggle with my teddy bear.
18. Right now I am thinking about: the answers to these questions.
19. Babies are: great because you can give them back to their parents.
20. I get on MySpace: no longer because I QUIT!
21. Today I: am going to see my nephew at lunch.
22. Tonight I will: partake in a whole chicken with my brother and his family.
23. Tomorrow I will: see Superbad come hell or high water.
24. I really want: to have more vacay so I can visit BFF and Crusty on the right coast.
25. The person most likely to repost this is: your mom.

2 comments:

Shora said...

Come to Toronto and see me, Hella and Sass on your way to the right coast!

I heart John Krasinski.

Itchy said...

You also need to come to Virginia. If you're gonna be on this coast, you gotta come to Virginia. Or be somewhere that I can do a day trip to. I do love me a good day trip. And, I can be fun. Regardless of what I may say to support the opposite.

Superbad is on my must list for the weekend as well. For I already love McLovin and I'm not even sure why...