8.13.2007

No Point Really

  • I quit MySpace.
  • My brother is engaged to his baby mama.
  • I have a bit of a hang over.
  • And since 1995 is back in full force, here's a meme about it:

1. Who was your best friend? Coodence
2. What sports did you play? I didn't have the skillz to play in high school.
3. What kind of car did you drive? An '87 gray Ford Taurus. And driven it was.
4. It's Friday night, where were you at? Probably babysitting. Or with BFF and Miss Kitty.
5. Were you a party animal? I certainly thought I was.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Always have been, always will be.
7. Ever skip school? Nope cuz our dumb school would call our folks.
8. Were you a nerd? Speech team. 'Nuff said.
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope.
10. Can you sing the Alma mater? I probably could but why would I?
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Wetenkamp.
12. Favorite class? Spanish with Senor Juarez.
13. What was your school's full name? Santa Clara High School
14. School mascot? A generic Saint named Joey.
15. Did you go to Prom? Sho'nuff.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I am kinda living it again right now.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Crying.
18. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Trips to Santa Barbara on the weekend.
19. What were you voted in your yearbook? Most likely to be suckered into planning our 10 year reunion. Not really.
20. Did you have a job your senior year? Hallmark.
22. Where did you go most often for lunch? To the lunch line. On campus always. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Funyuns and a Pepsi. Maybe a burrito. Yuck.
24. What did you do after graduation? Overstayed my welcome in Oxnard.
25. Who was your crush? I guess it was Willie.

Apparently 21 and 23 chose not to participate in this particular Q&A session...

3 comments:

Coodence said...

Funyuns? I thought it was cheddar and sour cream ruffles?

Ruffles. LOL.

Itchy said...

Dude...this made me feel kinda oldish. I got married in 1995. Yikes.

Buzz said...

Dig the Nardcore...