6.26.2007

TMI Tuesday

I lack creativity today and nothing spectacular is going on in the life of Me so you get this. Deal with it.

1. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
I think I'd go with more courage on this one. Sometimes my paranoia and fear keep me from doing things I'd like to do. I love me some comfort and at times fear change. Like, had I not been so afraid to go away to college I know my life would have been much different. I had the opportunity to move to NY and again, the fear kept me here in Oxnard. So yeah, I already know my heart and brains are in good shape so that'll do.
2. Have you ever gone to court for anything? What for?
Yes, once for jury duty (or as I like to call it "jurty durty"). I didn't get picked though. I think it had something to do with my 12 years in Catholic school.
3. What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn't do?
I am constantly saying I won't do things and end up doing them. It would be hard to pick just one occurrence. Ask BFF about the red meat thing. Or about several flames I keep reigniting. The moral of that story? Never say never.
4. Did you ever have a summer fling while on vacation?
The only time I have ever had anything remotely close to a summer fling was the summer between my freshman and sophomore year in high school. I had gone to Australia for 3 weeks and didn't hook up the entire time. Once we got on the 17-hour plane ride home, however, it was a different story. Mind you, I was a virgin back then so I didn't join the Mile-High Club but there was some heavy petting involved. Oh, Jason. Where are you now?
5. Have you ever done anything sexual with someone who's name you never knew?
Thankfully I have known the names of everyone I have ever had sexual contact with and still know those names. I would list them here to prove it to you but that would just be lame. My favorite name though? Moon Tomahawk. I thought it was an alias but I saw the driver's license to prove it. Unless it was a fake ID...
Bonus (as in optional): What is the best way to mend a broken heart?
A tear in your beer? A box of Godiva chocolates? Ultimately, I am a firm believer in time being the healer of all wounds. That and the shoulder of a good friend to lean on.

2 comments:

Buzz said...

word

Sassy One said...

Does anal apply to #3?