6.19.2007

It's My Blog...

... And I'll rant if I want to. You guys, last night I went shopping. I thought I'd be really cute and try on some medium tee shirts. Think again! Not gonna happen. Mind you, this isn't the best time to be trying on clothes. Technically, and this may be TMI, I'm in my PMS stage. But not really. I've finally decided that I simply do not need to get my period every single month of my silly life so I'm tri-cycling my pill. So that means I will get a quarterly instead of a monthly period. Not too shabby. Anywho, that means I'm still bloated and having the symptoms of PMS with nothing to show for it. Nice.
But I digress. After a hearty beer, a not-so-healthy salad and half a Pizookie I split with my ma we thought it would be cute to go shopping. So we did. And I know for a fact that my 10s are already tight so why I put myself through this I'll never know. I ended up buying a couple shirts and ma and I headed back to her place. Sounds kinky but it's not. You guys are gross. To add to the brilliance that is me, I decided to weigh myself on her scale. After a huge dinner. And a beer. And a Pizookie. And on PMS. Bad idea. While I know the number is more than likely not accurate it still saddened me.
176.2What. The. Fuck. Unacceptable. Just a month ago I was bragging that I'd gotten down to 165. Remember that? When I was giving y'all hints on how to lose weight? I should be ashamed of myself. Siiiigh. So here I go again. Back on another diet. Back to the gym. I'm dropping the beer in my fridge off at Eli's. I'm getting some produce and chicken boobs at the market. And I'll be down 25 lbs. by December, if not sooner. Mark my words.

5 comments:

Coodence said...

Pizooki - I totally followed the link. Looks absolutely delicious!

Itchy said...

I stand by my words that you look great. Stand right with 'em...

Buzz said...

Personally I don't think you need to change a damn thing. But if you're wanting to, then there ain't nothin' to it but to do it...

-buzz

Sassy One said...

I'm only going up from here...

I think that's a Shania Twain song or something.
I'm going to by chicken boobies too. Yummy.

Sassy One said...

How random was that comment?
Jeesh!