6.04.2007

Blech.

This past weekend has to be, hands down, one of the most uneventful weekends of my life. On Saturday I did diddly squat other than have dinner with Miss Kitty. Didn't even shower until the late hours of the afternoon. It was nice and relaxing but a total waste of a day. However, in comparison, Sunday was spent breaking many of the seven deadly sins. Well maybe just two: gluttony and sloth. I slept in until 10 a.m. and then at noon I thought "Why not?" and took a nap. For two hours. Are you kidding me? I was awake for two hours before I decided I was too pooped to go on without napping? Jesus. Eating breakfast must have really tired me out. After my nap I said to hell with showering and just lounged on my couch browsing the world wide web and watching TV in my PJs for the remainder of the day. Until I finally retired at 9 p.m. Pathetic. During my waking hours I ate the following, in no particular order:
  • Bagel - 1/2 cream cheesed, 1/2 buttered
  • 2 cups of Joe
  • Banana
  • Saved bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs that should have been for a special occasion
  • 3 beers
  • An entire medium pepperoni pizza BY MYSELF
  • 2 Klondike Oreo cookie ice cream sandwiches.

Are you disgusted yet? I know I am. You guys, I lost 7 pounds and I'm pretty sure that all of it has come back by now. What the fuck is wrong with me? And also? Are any of you on Prozac, too? Because I want to know if it is responsible for the binge eating and potential alcoholism. As of today it's back to the salads and fruit for snacks. I'm going to try desperately hard to remain boozeless save for the weekends the entire month of June. The gym bag is in my car. I want to feel good and look good and right now I'm my own worse enemy.

Man that was bleak. On a high note, I caught the online radio show hosted by my buddies, Darkness and Elle the Pirate. If you haven't given them a listen yet, I highly recommend you do.
Check it out on Sundays. It's a hoot.

2 comments:

Sassy One said...

Sounds like my weekend.
Minus the beer.

Dark Damian said...

Thanks for the mad props.

Were we funny?