5.23.2007

Summer Break'n Hump Day

Ok, I'll try to get over the fact that my semester is finished. Just give me a week. If you've read this blog at all you know I have a tendency to keep flogging dead horses. Or something.
First and foremost I'd like to give a hearty congratulations to the Dodgers for ending their stupid losing streak. Well played, boys. Keep up the good work.
Secondly, I'd like to give a round of applause to BFF and myself as we both went to work out last night at almost the same time on opposite ends of the country. I am loving me some gym right now. My legs are burning and it feels really good. Though, I'm pretty sure my efforts on the elliptical trainer were essentially cancelled out by the grub fest smack down I enjoyed last night. I don't know how many of you get the munchies but Chex Mix is the shit. That's pretty much all I can disclose at this time.
I was going to try to run with the moral of the story hump day theme I've had going for the last couple weeks but I just don't know that I have one in me today. Maybe you do?
Also, BFF and I were discussing the pros and cons of MySpace and what makes it so freaking addictive. I said that it is because it is voyeurism at its finest. Thoughts?
And in case you didn't notice, that was twice I asked for you to type in your opinion. Think I'm comment hungry? Or just lazy? Show a bitch some love.
xoxo

4 comments:

Jessica said...

MySpace is incredibly addicting. I didn't realize before MySpace how very interested I am in other peoples' lives. Huh.

Sassy One said...

I'd just like to think you actually care what we say... =P

I love me some party mix...mmmmm

Itchy said...

I can honestly say I just don't get the appeal of MySpace. Not at all. But I've also not spent a lot of time there.

I do, however, have a major Flickr addiction. I can waste HOURS flickin' through people's photostreams. HOURS!

exile said...

myspace is evil

there's no annomimity there (no matter how you spell it)