5.15.2007

Delicious

My good friend Claudia made these for my Quinceañera Doble Fiesta and so I thought I would share the recipe since they were such a hit:
24 Jalapeños in half (in water overnight)
1 lb. Sausage
1 lb. Cream Cheese (1 brick/8oz.)
8 oz. Shredded Parmesan Cheese

Cook sausage. Add cream cheese until well blended. Turn off heat. Fold in Parmesan cheese. Stuff and bake. 350 degrees for 1 hour.

*Jalapeños should be cut in half and cleaned out and placed into water overnight (if you want to lessen the spice)

If you want them a little spicy...as you cut in half and clean, place in a bowl of water (the day of) and remove as you start stuffing.

2 comments:

Buzz said...

Quinceañera Doble ????

Hilarious.

Seems Tasty, I'll have to try it.

-buzz

Sassy One said...

Sounds yummy.
My ass thanks you.