5.02.2007

Three Things Hump Day

*Three Things That Scare Me
1. STDs
2. Dying alone
3. Spiders when they fall out of no where onto your body
Three People Who Make Me Laugh
1. Will Ferrell
2. Steve Carell
3. Seth McFarlane (Family Guy Creator)
*Three Things I Love
1. My nephew's smile
2. NBC's Must See TV Thursday
3. The Dodgers
*Three Things I Hate
1. San Francisco Giants
2. Sucky drivers
3. Food that isn't delicious
*Three Things I Don’t Understand
1. Obesity
2. People who stay in abusive relationships
3. Why more kids aren't taught about birth control
*Three Things On My Desk
1. Pictures of Ethan
2. A calendar proclaiming my 30th birthday on the 12th
3. A wee radio
*Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. See the world
2. Get married
3. Earn this mother-effing Bachelor's Degree
*Three Things I Can Do
1. Bake a mean batch of cookies
2. Make a sound like a wookie/Jetson's car
3. Flip my eyelids
*Three Things I Can’t Do
1. Hold grudges
2. Knit
3. Find a good man
*Three Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. Your mom
2. Your best friend
3. Your first instinct
*Three Things You Should Never Listen To
1. Audioslave
2. Smashing Pumpkins
3. Outspoken Republican Bible Bangers
*Three Things I’d Like To Learn
1. How to not tolerate douchebags for boyfriends
2. How to be fluent in Spanish
3. How to cook without using a cookbook or a recipe
*Three Favorite Foods
1. Cookies
2. Burritos
3. Pizza
*Three Things I Regret
1. Not going away to college
2. Not going on antidepressants sooner
3. Certain gentlemen I've shared my bed with

3 comments:

Sassy One said...

I can cook without a cookbook/recipe..it just doesn't taste very good.

minijonb said...

that's a nice meme... except for the regret ending. i hate regret. i've spent waaayy too much time smoking regret. don't worry about it.

exile said...

three things like about randi
1. she's very down to earth
2. She's a total sweet heart
3. she kept are saucy HNT archives just for me! ("if you're going to have delusions, the ones of grandure are the best kind to have.")