4.01.2007

Sunday MeMe (Tagged Myself, Bitches!)

A - Available or Single? Both are one in the same and I am both.
B - Best Friends? BFF, natch. And Crusty, Kitty and Eli.
C - Cake or Pie? Pie - mmm... cream cheese and strawberry.
D - Drink of Choice? Non alcoholic – Hazelnut Lattes from Starbucks, Alcoholic - Fat Tire
E - Essential Item? Vehicular Manslaughter
F - Favorite Color? Blue
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears. The former cartoon and the candy. Yum.
H - Hometown? 'Nard Core! 805, suckas!
I - Indulgence? Used to be ice cream. Siiiiiiiigh.
J - January or February? January as it doesn't house the dark holiday that is Valentine's Day.
K - Kids and Names? None right now but their names will be Christopher Daniel & Stella Christin if I have any say in the matter
L - Life is incomplete without? Love and friendship (one in the same methinks...)
M - Marriage Date? Not yet... (say it like Antonio Banderas in Desperado)
N - Number of Siblings? One younger, father of Ethan. One older, may he rest in peace.
O - Oranges or Apples? Dude, I'd love an orange. Apples on the daily.
P - Phobias/Fears? That I won't get married/have kids.
Q - Favorite Quote? "It's never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
R - Reasons to smile? My nephew's toothless grin and drooly kisses
S - Season? Spring as it brings nice weather, blooming flowers and my birthday.
T - Tag 3 People: Since no one tagged me, I tag no one.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? Hmm... Not much of a secret keeper, per se...
V - Vegetable You Hate? Hate is such a strong word but I'm no fan of canned veggies of any kind.
W - Worst Habit? Is having low self-esteem a habit? If not I go with picking my nose.
X - X-rays You've Had? I've had a couple done on my legs. Oh and at the dentist.
Y - Your Favorite Foods? Dear God this list could go on forever but mostly burritos and pizza.
Z - Zodiac? Taurus

1 comment:

steve said...

Hazelnut Lattes.....Mmmmmmm!!