4.18.2007

I Want To Thank All The Little People...

Miss Sassy has nominated me as a "Thinking Blogger" so I told her I'd play along. And even though her blog is thought provoking, I shan't re-nominate her as I'd like to break that vicious cycle. So here goes my 5 nominations:

1. Coodence's World - Not only is she my BFF and the reason I'm a blogger but she's always writing about things I would have never thought about on my own. Plus she lives in New York City which is much more fascinating to me than anything going on in Oxnard. Hell, they had R2D2 mailboxes for chrissakes. Also, she's much more aware of world news and is my link to what's going on around me.
2. Just A Trucker - While he will be the first to admit his spelling and grammar could use a hand, Trucker never fails to shoot from the hip. He blogs about everything from family to religion to some really romantic fantasies. Not too shabby on the HNT tip, either. Plus, he's a trucker (obviously) who takes gorgeous photographs of the states he passes through and they never fail to inspire me.
3. The Churning - There's a very good chance these boys should be imprisoned or institutionalized but I can't stop clicking on the daily. They're not afraid to play "Grosser Than Gross" and then turn right around to write about something as serious as the Virginia Tech shootings. They can bring me to the point of wretching to the point of serious contemplation. Not too shabby.
4. Almost Infamous - One word: Diatribes.
5. Pointless Banter - If you scroll down on the right over there you'll see a link to buy this guy's book. I met him through myspace and we go to the same university. His posts are always well thought out and include pictures. He's hilarious and random yet also incredibly intellegent. Nice combo.

Sorry if I missed anyone but that's quite a link list I have going on and I could only pick 5. However? You guys all make me think so keep up the good work.

Here are the rules from the originating site of the award:

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote

Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!

2 comments:

Sassy One said...

Yay..you played..and Now I have some new blogs to check out ;-)

hotdrwife said...

Egad, I was nominated for this and was reminded by you! Yikes!!

I need to do this ...