4.24.2007

Here I Am!

Dudes. I wish I had a good reason for disappearing on you yesterday but the fact of the matter is I was busier than a one-armed paper hanger. Mondays blow as it is as far as work is concerned but I also had to write a 1,500 word research paper that I naturally postponed until the last possible second. Other than that, life has been pretty mellow and/or boring for the most part. It rained last weekend. Uh... I went to BJ's and a guy behind us got sucker punched by a total stranger. That was kind of wild. I just don't have too much to say. 18 days til I turn 30. About 3 or 4 weeks of school left. Ethan's eating off a spoon now. My pants are somewhat loose. Blah blah blah.

3 comments:

Sassy One said...

All good news...
and all blah blah blah..nothing to say of importance here either. *sigh*

Rhys said...

woo hoo, party, baby! Doing anything special for the big 3-0? :)

Rach said...

Happy birthday honey. looking forward to hearing about the plans for big 30. Where is the talking coming from cos it's hilarious?