4.17.2007

Attempt to Blog

Exile sort of threatened me to throw a good post up today or I'll have to do HNT and quite frankly I'm at the point where I might have to accept the challenge. Right now it's all school and work. Not that I don't have a social life but there's nothing of interest I feel like pointing out here on the world wide web is all. Like over the weekend I did very little other than chores and had a headache because of the wind. Woohoo! Can you feel the excitement?!
Right now things are pretty good all the way around. I can already see an improvement in my relationships and friendships. I'm finally looking in the mirror and not hating what I see. It's like a fog has been lifted and it feels great. For instance, this weekend I tried on a couple bikinis. Normally I would have been devastated all day by what I saw in the reflection but this time I just laughed it off. Because what the hell am I going to do about clothes don't fit? I guess I won't buy 'em, ya know? But I will not bully myself any more. There's no sense in it.
So if my posts seem a little lame for a bit I guess we can blame it on the Prozac for taking my bitchiness away. Yesterday I did the last of my allergy tests so no more gory photos of bloody arms. For school, I have a total of 4 chapter-response papers to write, a research paper to do, an oral presentation to plan, an interview to transcribe, a reflection on said interview, a take home test to BS my way through and at least one final. In a month's time.
So if there is anything you'd like me to blog about, please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comment box below.
Thank you and have a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

Sassy One said...

I'm sure you'll do great on the oral part...

exile said...

so a HNT threat got us two posts, perhaps i should threaten you with a FFF to get a weeks worth of posts

(and yes, FFF is Full Frontal Friday)