- My professor attempted to teach our class last night even though the fire alarm was going off in the background for an hour. Non-stop. She finally decided to release us before we went bat shit crazy and ate each other's faces due to the madness induced by the incessant beeping.
- I am finally the proud owner of return address labels bearing my name and location. My parents have gotten these things in the mail for ages from charity seekers but not me. Until now. I felt like a dick for not making a contribution but oh well! Looks like I better not move any time soon.
- My referral for an allergist consultation was approved yesterday so I have an appointment next week. They're not going to stick me with needles yet. My need for that still has to be determined.
- My taxes are being done this afternoon so cross your fingers for me that I don't owe anyone anything. When I changed jobs in May I had to cash out the retirement I'd accrued at the city and I'm scurred I'll have to pay the gubment.
- Tattoos have been on my mind lately and I was thinking of getting that skull and crossbones (aka Skurvy) up there on the inside of one of my heels. I'd appreciate it if you told me I was nuts or brilliant.
- Speaking of tattoos, is the story of Britney writing 666 on her head and screaming she's the Antichrist only to attempt to hang herself with a sheet at her rehab and maybe asking K-Fed to reconcile and procreate again true? I figured if it was Perez Hilton or TMZ.com, which I may or may not be addicted to, would have covered it. Anyone have the deets?
Happy Humpin' Y'all.