3.06.2007

Chemistry Update

I thought my crush on the good doctor (also known as my professor) had passed but last night I could have kissed him square on the lips. Let's just say my attendance in this class thus far has been less than stellar. Because of my sick spell and a quick jaunt up to San Francisco I missed about two weeks which roughly translates to four classes. Not a great thing to do immediately prior to the midterm. Since I was absent, I didn't turn in a problem set so I lost 60 points towards my grade. I blame no one but myself. Did I study for the midterm? Sort of, but I took comfort in knowing he drops the lowest test score so I wouldn't say I crammed or anything. So last week when I took the midterm I just hoped for the best. Yesterday I found out my best is 71/100. I took that to mean I got a C so I was pretty stoked as BFF told me "That's a c for fucking bad ass." To that I reply, "Holla." Well thanks to a pretty wicked curve, that 71 turned into an 85 and I walked out of class with a big fat B. I don't really know why I'm posting this other than I'm super proud of myself and am fishing for compliments but whatever. Like I've said in the past, it's my blog and I'll write what I want to. Write what I want to. You would write too if it happened to you. Or something.

3 comments:

Buzz said...

Holla, holla indeed.

-buzz

Sassy One said...

Congrats.

I'm no chem person, so I tip my hat to you!

Jessica said...

That happened in my bio class last semester. I managed a big fat B in a class I mostly didn't attend or study for. Not sure if that's something to be proud of, but I'll take it.