- Use white or yellow mix as it works better than chocolate. Apparently the chocolate becomes rock hard and dry.
- You can add chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, etc. if it tickles your fancy.
- If you want to adjust the recipe for cutout cookies, add 2 heaping tablespoons of flour to the recipe to stiffen the batter in order to roll it on a cutting board.
- Decorate with sprinkles so they're gorgeous.
- Here's that recipe again:
Cake Batter Cookies
Three-hundred fifty degrees
One box of cake mix
Add 2 eggs to it
Half a cup of veggie oil
Bake for eight to ten