2.13.2007

Yummy

Motivation? I lack thee. Present yourself unto me so I shall get my lazy ass off my couch. The Office (Season 2 on DVD) is so good. As much as I don't want to admit this, I played hookie from class last night so I could watch Disc 3. Honestly? That is unacceptable. Mind you, I also finished my laundry and fulfilled my cat sitting duties so it wasn't a total wash but missing school so that I can bear witness to the development of Jim and Pam's blossoming office romance? Someone slap me upside my head. Please.You guys, I haven't been to the gym regularly in a while and now it's Cadbury MiniEggs season and that is a lethal combination. Seriously the best candy ever. March 11th, also known as when we spring forward, cannot come soon enough. Before then, however, I must break my habit of jumping into my sweatpants the second I walk in the door. I. Must. Put. The. Mini. Eggs. Down.

7 comments:

Itchy said...

I need to be rescued from the goodness that is the Reese Cup Heart. Those lovely special large Reece Cups that come shaped for the holidays in a package of 6. I love them. And they love me. They told me so. They whisper in my ear. "Eat me Itchy...I love you." And then I do. I eat them. And it's good. And I'm in my PJs the second I'm in the door. Not on my treadmill. Not playing rowdily with my dogs. No...waiting until Thursdays for The Office and eating Reese Hearts. That's the life...

I skipped class one night to watch the last Seinfeld...

Buzz said...

I skipped a mythology mid-term class to get busy with my English teacher, sometimes being an older student is a great great thing.

As for the mini-eggs, it happens. As for the sweats when you get home, stop that.


:o)

Buzz

Jessica said...

Thankfully, I never developed a taste for the Cadbury egg - mini or otherwise. They kinda gross me out.

As for the gym, I am with you on that one. If only I could get out of bed early enough to get the gym in the morning . . .

Angela said...

I'm obsessed with the Office! I finished the 1st season last night...It is so good!

Shora said...

I love it too! I'm converting the second season to something my video iPod can play as we speak. "Jim" is the cutest boy on the planet. ;)

Sassy One said...

It takes every ounce of will power for me not to eat those damn eggs.

I heart mini eggs.

ALOT

steve said...

those look sooo yummy!!

'
Have a great day sugar!