2.26.2007

911 Is A Joke In Yo' Town

Buzz commented on my 23 post below that I didn't go see Reno 911:Miami but I did! 2 movies in 2 days? I am a happy camper. Mind you, neither of those movies was the cat's pajamas but they entertained me and that's all I can ask for. 911 provided a lot of laughs but it was essentially an extended version of the television program only enhanced by gratuitous toplessness and profanity. I don't know that I love the idea that I paid full price to go see it in the theater as I think the DVD would have sufficed but thank God for gift certificates because it was technically free. I love Dangle's tiny tiny shorts more than anything else in the movie. Really, that's all I can say about it. Funny but it could have been a Comedy Central movie, no?

3 comments:

Itchy said...

We were going to go see this over the weekend and decided against it. I can wait to see it at home.

I am now waiting til this weekend to see Zodiac! That has lots of stuff going for it in my book.

Sassy One said...

I'm feelin' the heat from Mr. Sass to go see this one. He loves the t.v. show.

Macca said...

LOVED this movie. Loved it.