Or 55 but who's counting? Stolen from Hella:
1. First Best Friend: Crusty - We met at the ripe age of 2. She was my neighbor. I had a big girl bed that she coveted. She's family now.
2. First Car: An '89 silver Ford Taurus that I literally drove until it fell apart. Thanks, Dad.
3. First Love: It has to be my nephew, Ethan. When he was born my heart exploded and I cried everywhere. To love someone that is minutes old is incomparable.
4. First Vacation: Cross country road trip with the folks where I apparently sang the ABC song into the ground and loveloveloved Elvira by the Oakridge Boys. Giddyup a boom, poppaboom, poppamowmow.
5. First Job: Babysitter at the tender, impressionable age of 12.
6. First Piercing: My ears obviously but the only other would be a belly button ring I've had since the day after high school graduation... going on 12 years now. Damn, I'm old.
7. First Concert: I believe it was Michael Jackson at Dodger Stadium with my Dad
8. First Record/CD bought: I don't remember my first purchase but the first record I fell in love with was Sesame Street on my Fisher Price record player.
9. First Real Love: I believe this was covered in number 3.
10. First Screen Name: My first email was randipoo because my dad used to call my mom (Andrea) Andypoo when they were dating. How creative. Now I just go by Randi as that is my Christian name.
1. Latest Alcoholic Beverage: Fat Tire for life!
2. Latest Car Ride: Coming to work this morning
3. Latest Movie Watched: Smokin' Aces.
4. Latest Phone Call Made: To South Carolina for a work PO
5. Latest Jacuzzi Bath: Probably about a month ago I went to the hot tub, does that count?
6. Latest CD Played: A Corazon Abierto by Alejandro Fernandez. Sexiest. Voice (and face!). Ever.
7. Latest Time You Cried: Wednesday night.
8. Latest Meal: Special K with strawberries
9. Latest Curse: I don't even notice when I curse because it happens so often. Shit?
8 Have You Ever
1. Dated on of your best friends: He became a close friend later but "best" is pushing it.
2. Been Arrested: Not yet...
3. Fallen in love at first sight: Yes. But it could have been lust now that I think of it.
4. Been in a T.V. program: The Big Tomato, a local show when I was a Brownie (Girl Scout)
5. Had your heart broken: Much
6. Said you love someone without meaning it: Yes to avoid an awkward situation. I was 17.
7. Made a prank phone call: Yes of course! Anyone who hasn't yet totally should.
8. Shoplifted anything: I stole 2 Disneyland figurines and some lipstick in 8th grade.
7 Things You Wear
2. Diamond Earrings
4. Thumb ring
7. My heart on my sleeve
6 Things You've Done Today
1. Got out of bed
2. Dressed myself
3. Fed myself
4. Drove to work
6. Dabbled in work
5 Favorite Things
1. Being an Aunt
4 People I Can Tell Anything To
3. Anyone who will listen
4. The blog world (I'm not much of a keeper of my own secrets, can you tell?)
1. Black or White? This is the problem - we shouldn't forget the shades of gray
2. Summer or Winter? Winter in NY because it doesn't exist in CA
3. Chocolate or Chips? Chocolate in any shape or form
2 Things To Do Before You Die
1. See the world
2. Get my mother-effing Bachelor's Degree
1 Thing You Regret
1. Having so little self esteem that I lost sight of myself and my needs for so long.