1.16.2007

On The Road To Wellness

Extreme nose blowing may result in a nose reminiscent of a reindeer named Rudolph. For relief, I recommend L'Occitane shea butter lightly dabbed above the upper lip and around the nostril area. I got a free sample over the holidays when I purchased a wee tube of their hand cream, an item (thanks to BFF) I simply can't live without. A travel sized tube is in my handbag at all times and the larger tube is always within reach in my work desk drawer. A dab'll generally do you so these little buggers last forever. There's my shameless product plug for the day.
Yesterday I told you my tiny apartment had to be bombed for two tiny bugs I found, right? Well I'm not sure how many bombs you use per square footage generally but I'm pretty sure the three they used in my tiny one-bedroom loft was at least one too many. When I opened the door I was greeted by a visible fog of death inducing spray. Yummy. Needless to say, last night after work I cleaned my apartment from top to bottom, every nook and cranny. That's not exactly something I'm prone to doing after an 8-hour work day but I was quite pleased with the results. Now I just wonder if all of the dishes in my cupboard are coated in a light frosting of deadly poison... Only time will tell. If my posts suddenly cease, I guess you'll know the answer. What I was going to say, though, is that cleaning my house gave me a burst of energy and I actually feel much better today. Coincidence? Could my cold have just run its course after 3 days? Perhaps. But cleaning may just be therapeutic. I shudder at the thought.
Also? I think that Nyquil and Dayquil Sinus are quite possibly gifts from God. That is all. Geez... you would think I blogged on commission...

2 comments:

Shora said...

"blogged on commission"... lol!

Don't eat off the plates!

Glad you're feeling better hon. Note to Hella: wanna come over and clean my house and see if it makes you feel better?

kevin said...

you could always use a taste tester like in Rome... or borrow a neighbors animal and have them lick the plates