1.01.2007

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish you all a happy 2007 and bid you adieu until at least Tuesday the 10th. London Bridge and Big Ben are awaiting my arrival as I type this. As for resolutions, I could go on and on and list every little thing about me that I want to improve in the new year but how boring would that be to read through? I just want to be a better person. Whatever that entails, I shall attempt but that's really the goal. A better me in '07. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. May all of your resolutions be stress-free and may this year be a great one for all of you.
xoxo

9 comments:

Sassy One said...

Wicked!
Have a blast...and let me know how 'big' Ben really is eh?

All the best for 2007 babe!

Angela said...

Have fun in England Randi!

CP said...

Have a kick ass time, you hot sexy bitch!

CP.

steve said...

Happy new year and have a wonderful trip!

exile said...

can we make resolutions for you?

like... "this year, randi will post even more saucey HNT pics"?

Rach said...

Hey baby, can't believe you are coming here and I didn't realise. You won't get this till you get back from England am sure. Would love to have met up. Mail me if you get this before you leave UK. happy new year to you and yours. Hope you enjoy it in England, with all the rain lol. x

Sassy One said...

Hmmm I didn't realize just how much it really is about you.

*sniff sniff* I miss your daily posts. Hope you are having fun...but come back soon!!

Someone hold me.

Hella said...

Happy New Year Randi girl!
Have a blast in England. We will miss you, can't wait to hear about your trip!

Shora said...

Arent't you back yet? I MISS YOU!!!