12.31.2006

ohmygodiloveshoes


I'll be in London for the next HNT so I guess this can tide those shoe-fetishists over until I return but CAN YOU BELIEVE THE HEAT EMINATING FROM THESE?!?!? Oh, Bloomingdales. These "Leopard" Steven by Steve Madden heels were originally $159 and I lusted after them each time I saw them, saddened that they were not in my price range. Yesterday, however, I exchanged some snow boots I got from my folks for these bad boys. They were marked down to $70. Shut. Your. Mouth. I was literally sweating knowing they were in my shopping bag. Sigh.

10 comments:

Sassy One said...

Those are some serious 'come fuck me shoes'..of course after your 90 days are up...

Shora said...

Yowza!!! CFM's of the best kind for sure.

Sigh, London. You leave on Tuesday, right? That's my birthday! Toast me over the pond ok??? ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxoox and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

fyrchk said...

HAWT!!!!!

Have a blast in London!

Becky said...

Wow! Those are enough to make me lose the "sensible" route. Have a great trip. Sounds like a great start to 2007!

CP said...

I HAVE THOSE! I HAVE THOSE! I GOT THEM ON CUTESYSHOES.COM!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I also got them in patent leather red, no animal print.

Aren't they the greatest shoes EVAH???

OH, and if you don't know about that website, I suggest you go because they have Steve Madden at like half price ALL the time!

Word!

CP.

steve said...

I love love love those!!

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM cfm pumps part deux.

starlet said...

those shoes kick ass.

exile said...

to keep those shoes looking great you must feed them a gazelle every other day

Jessica said...

Love those shoes!!