12.04.2006

Moral of the Story

Last night was the company Christmas party. It was also a Sunday and quasi-beau's favorite team, the Raiders, were playing so he decided to get waaaaaaaaasted all day. I should have gone stag to the party but instead, after much struggle, I dragged him out of the bar and kind of kidnapped him so we could quickly throw ourselves together and go to the dinner. We arrived late and even though I wanted to rip his drunk ass limb from limb I didn't. A few embarrassing moments ensued like him almost falling into the wine buffet and losing his salad fork, but all in all it was a lovely evening. How cute are my parents? This is a terrible post but I just wanted to throw something up there for your Monday. Thanks so much for all the nice things you guys said about my hair! I love it!

7 comments:

Macca said...

Nice ta-tas. =)

hotdrwife said...

1. I love your hair. I'm late to the party and just saw it now.

2. Boo! Raiders!

3. Cute shot of the 'rents. What a sweet looking couple!

4. What Macca said.

DarkDamian said...

He's not a bad lookin' fella, but he hit the lottery, being able to go out with you. He better act right.

Aw, what cute white parents!!

Sassy One said...

Could have been worse...he could have puked on his dinner plate.

Cute pic.

exile said...

see, you should have just brought a cute guy friend, one who can hold his booze and looks good in a tie

(tosses hat in ring)

Buzz said...

Oh man, he looks all kinds of fucked up.

Parents look cool...


-Buzz

Rhys said...

You are so beautiful!!! Rockin' that dress! And I love your hair. I want to steal the color.