12.13.2006

Humpin' The Season

Lots of stuff going on this week so I'm sure glad it's the hump day. Does that mean it's all downhill from here? Points to ponder:

  • Tonight is the last Chicano class. I have all my work done and ready to turn in though its quality is mediocre at best. We're supposed to do a pot luck but I have nothing to offer.
  • Went to the mall last night. Got about 50% of my shopping done in a matter of 2.5 hours. Learned I'd much rather shop for myself and that I stress the eff out trying to find the "perfect gift" when in reality a sweater would probably suffice.
  • It's been over a week since the last time I saw quasi-beau and it's beginning to look like that's the way it's going to stay. When I see more of my ex than my current eff-buddy that's a bad sign.
  • Nephew has a cold. Poor little monkey.
  • Why is it that when I finally decide to by UGG boots they are sold out across the nation?
  • I'm organizing my company's first pot luck. Ever. What's Christmas without a pot luck at work? And what should I bring?
  • When is too young to get a baby's ears pierced? A wee little infant was getting hers done at the mall last night and she was screaming bloody murder and it made me sad like a dinosuar.

And, as Crusty always says, that's all the news that's fit to print. Hope you all have a happy hump day.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Re: baby's ears, if you want your baby to have pierced ears do them when they're an infant. Once they get bigger, those things will end up in kids mouth.