12.27.2006

End of the Year Hump

Are Wednesdays really going to be dedicated to my 90-day celibacy vow? There's a good chance. Luckily for you, it's only until March 3rd and then my time is up. Miss Kitty asked what happens when I reach 3/3 and the only response I could muster was, "Maybe someone will want to make out with me?" I think she might have taken that as a proposition. We shall see...
I actually made it to the gym last night after work and I know I've said this before but dang does it feel good to get back. I'm surprised they let me in the door after all this time but they did. I had expected every treadmill to be occupied due to post-holiday guilt but I was quite mistaken. The gym looked like a ghost town. Which is fine by me because it meant less people were able to bear witness of me using the treadmill as my own personal disco catwalk. Sometimes my dorkiness embarrasses even me.
Can you all believe it's the hump day already? And that the new year is just around the corner? Time for resolutions. Mine are going to be HUGE because 2007 means I turn 30. I'm sure I'll do a post on that but it just hit me that this is the last week of the year. Holy cow.
Tonight it's the George Lopez comedy show at the Universal Gibson Amphitheater with the family. Good times. Sorry for the erratic post but at least it's something!

2 comments:

Dark Damian said...

Yay for:
- Treadmills
- George Lopez
- Ash Wednesday
- Hump day
- 3/3/07
- your dorkiness
- Miss Kitty
- celibacy

Oh, wait, ixnay that last one.

Shora said...

Happy last hump day of 2006! And hey, 30? You're just a pup. My 30's were the start of the best times of my life. Here's hoping yours are too babe. MUAH!