11.13.2006

Tagged by BFF!

1. Things that scare me: Losing my friends or family.
2. People who make me laugh: Pretty much anyone, I'm easy to please.
3. Things I hate the most: Ignorance (racism, homophobia, you name it.)
4. Things I don't understand: Really hard math and why people are so mean sometimes.
5. Things I'm doing right now: Sneaking a quick post before I get some work done whilst eating cantaloupe.
6. Things I want to do before I die: Travel the world and get my bachelor's degree. Maybe get married and pop a few kids out.
7. Things I can do: be anal retentive enough to keep a clean desk, car and apartment simultaneously!
8. Ways to describe my personality: Manic, hilarious, insecure.
9. Things I can't do: Knit, find a good man to worship me.
10. Things I think you should listen to: the opinions and advice of your friends and, per BFF, your mom.
11. Things you should never listen to: BFF said The Smashing Pumpkins and I'll have to agree though I'd like to add Audioslave to that list. Oh, and peer pressure. Just say no, kids.
12. Things I'd like to learn: enough Spanish to be bilingual, how to cook a decent meal without a recipe book.
13. Favorite Foods: burritos and sushi and pizza and hot dogs and cookies and ice cream...
14. Beverages I drink regularly: Fat Tire Beer and Wild Horse Chardonnay.
14a. Beverages I'm trying not to drink regularly: See above and add sodie pop.
15. Shows I watched as a kid: Gummy Bears, Garfield, He-Man, Fraggle Rock
16. Persons I am tagging: If it gets his ass to post, I'm tagging Macca, but he won't do it.

6 comments:

truckdriver_sefl said...

Awesome list you have a great week!!

Itchy said...

I shouldn't admit this since I'm a little older than you...but I'd love to see some Fraggle Rock right about now. It's been too long.

Macca said...

Fraggle Rock! Holy crap that was a great show.

Sassy One said...

I'd like to add Mariah Carey to the list of things never to listen to. She is manish and I hate her.

but I like Audioslave..so do with that as you wish.
I know: I'm a hesher. Right?

Great list.

Shora said...

Beer and chardonnay... I wuv you.

Maine said...

I'm going to pretend that was a compliment to the Smashing Pumpkins. I'm just going to pretend because I want to stay friends.