11.11.2006

Friday Night Lights



Last night we went to the utterly delicious P.F. Chang's for Curtis's birthday dinner. As expected, the good little baby slept the whole time. When we were leaving, Auntie was lucky enough to see ACTUAL EYEBALLS! I know! He got a big kiss on the big cheeks for that one. (Don't worry, girlies, I'll post more baby pics at the end of the weekend.) Quasi-beau, not pictured here, even joined us. It was monumental. This is near the Thousand Oaks Civic Auditorium and they're setting up the outdoor skating rink as I type this. Ice Skating. Outdoors. When it's hardly ever below 60 degrees. Only in Southern California.

1 comment:

Sassy One said...

Wow if it was that 'warm' I might actually be pumped to go ice skating! Usually, I'm freezing my ass off!

More pics!